Autodesk AutoCAD 2013: Essentials Training Course London
AutoCAD 2013 Essentials Training Course Description
Students learn the features, commands, and techniques for creating, editing, and printing drawings with AutoCAD® 2013 and AutoCAD LT® 2013. Using hands-on exercises, students explore how to create 2D production drawings.
The primary objective of this AutoCAD training course is to teach students the basic commands necessary for professional 2D drawing, design, and drafting using AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
After completing this AutoCAD training course, students will be able to:
- Navigate the AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT user interfaces.
- Use the fundamental features of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
- Use the precision drafting tools in AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT to develop accurate technical drawings.
- Present drawings in a detailed and visually impressive way.
Before using this courseware, students should have a working knowledge of the following:- Drafting, design, or engineering principles. Microsoft® Windows® Vista & Microsoft® Windows® XP, or Microsoft® Windows® 2000.
9.00am-4.30pm 3 Days Autodesk AutoCAD 2013
|Duration||Start Date||End Date||Location||Price|
|3 days||13/01/2014||15/01/2014||London||Login to see price||Book online|
AutoCAD 2013 Essentials Training Course Outline
Taking the AutoCAD Tour
- Navigate the Working Environment
- Working with Files
- Displaying Objects
Creating Basic Drawings
- Inputting Data
- Creating Basic Objects
- Using Object Snaps
- Using Polar Tracking and PolarSnap
- Using Object Snap Tracking
- Working with Units
- Selecting Objects in the Drawing
- Changing an Object's Position
- Creating New Objects from Existing Objects
- Changing the Angle of an Object's Position
- Creating a Mirror Image of Existing Objects
- Creating Object Patterns
- Changing an Object's Size
Drawing Organization and Inquiry Commands
- Using Layers
- Changing Objects Properties
- Matching Objects Properties
- Using the Properties Palette
- Using Linetypes
- Using Inquiry Commands
- Trimming and Extending Objects to Defined Boundaries
- Creating Parallel and Offset Geometry
- Joining Objects
- Breaking an Object into Two Objects
- Applying a Radius Corner to Two Objects
- Creating and Angled Corner Between Two Objects
- Changing Part of an Object's Shape
Working with Layouts
- Using Layouts
- Using Viewports
Annotating the Drawing
- Creating Multiline Text
- Creating Single Line Text
- Using Text Styles
- Editing Text
- Creating Dimensions
- Using Dimension Styles
- Editing Dimensions
- Using Multi-leaders
- Hatching Objects
- Editing Hatch Objects
Working with Reusable Content
- Using Blocks
- Working with DesignCenter
- Using Tool Palettes
Creating Additional Drawing Objects
- Working with Polylines
- Creating Splines
- Creating Ellipses
- Using Tables
Plotting Your Drawings
- Using Page Setups
- Plotting Drawings
Creating Drawing Templates
- Using Drawing Templates
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013
Design and shape the world around you with the powerful, flexible features found in AutoCAD® design and documentation software, one of the world’s leading 2D and 3D CAD tools. Speed documentation, share ideas seamlessly, and explore ideas more intuitively in 3D. With thousands of available add-ons, AutoCAD design software provides the ultimate in flexibility, customized for your specific needs. It’s time to take design further. It’s time for AutoCAD.
Post-Revit Training support
All delegates are eligible to email support for up to 30 days from Sprunt Media.
Can I upgrade to a work experience course?
Yes, the abililty to upgrade is available simply by applying and paying the extra cost.
Please call for more information on group prices. 0207 833 5253